Wednesday, January 10, 2024

About this Blog

I started this blog because someone kept asking me for book recommendations and whether I had read this book or that book, and books by this author or that author.  It made sense to make my book list available on a blog, available at any time, day or night.  And here it is in its infancy.

I am here, beginning this blog on January 10, 2024.  However, some of the posts will be dated to earlier years, months, or days, just for clarity's sake. 

Also, to begin with, most of the posts will be annual lists of books I've read (or have stopped reading), sometimes with quotes from the books and/or comments about the books with my own opinions.  (No offense intended if you don't agree with what I've written.)  Eventually I hope to do individual posts of some of the books I've loved or been really impressed with and possibly to do individual posts for current books.

nm

No comments:

Post a Comment